Summer Camp – 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
We are open all summer!
Our Camp is ALL INCLUSIVE!
Karate, Gymnastics, Stretch & Meditation, Outdoor Sports & Play, Gardening, Cooking, Music, Dance, Spanish, Life-Skills, Social Skills, Guest Speakers, Special Visitors, and Community Service.
Our weekly themes take place within our classrooms. Each class absorbs the theme into its curriculum. We also have occasional special guests to provide us with more in-depth exposure, such as the fire department.
|1||Mesozoic (Dinosaur) Week
|3||Everyday Super Heroes
|7||Bugs & Butterflies
|8||Under the Sea
First Week of School!
What to Bring to Camp:
- A ready to eat lunch and two snacks (in a closable lunch box)
- An extra set of clothing (if desired)
- One electronic, if desired
- A book to read (if you have summer reading)
- A backpack to keep your belongings in
- A swimsuit and towel on FRIDAYS only if you wish your child to participate in outdoor waterplay..
What to Wear to Camp:
- Lose fitting comfortable clothing that you can easily move around in and that you wouldn’t mind getting dirty.
Ready To Get Started?
The registration process is simple. We look forward to being part of your child’s success!